Friday, March 4, 2011

Recent Happenings

I haven't blogged in a couple weeks. Perhaps you noticed? Main reason was that my mom had surgery, so for the past couple my DVRs have been incredibly full and I've been playing catch up. Instead of writing about things that happened two weeks ago, I just took a break. Next weekend I will be back to normal. Well, I won't be normal, that never happens. But my blog should be back.

In the meantime something very exciting happened - I got a job! Well, "job" is probably a stretch being that I don't get paid. I am doing what I love, though, so I am very happy. In addition to this blog you will be able to catch my recaps for Chuck and The Good Wife over at Small Screen Scoop. And here you can find my first piece - a recap of this past Monday's Chuck. I'm hoping to write more as time goes on. And maybe I will be able to bring my SYTYCD recaps that I did on this blog last summer over there where more people will actually read it!! :)

(BIG HUGE thanks to Jessica Rae for needing writers and letting me fill one of those spots! LOL!)

I will still be here doing my thing, and I will link to my SSS stuff here as well. And if you can, PLEASE give me some comments and feedback over there. It would be so nice.

In the meantime, I'll be mourning the lack of television during these weeks of post-February sweeps. (No CW til mid/end April??? WHAT?)

Thanks for your support friends!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Kudos :0)